Hello everyone. We’re back. The Brandywine Revival Old Time Music Festival is revived once again and we’re getting the Farm ready for a good time. Spread the word. We hope to see you.
All the best,
We Can’t Wait to See You
Dr Leakey and the Rift Valley Drifters
and more people jamming at the Festival
Events and Activities
play, drink, eat, tell jokes, drink, play, eat, laugh
Friday, June 17
Gates Open at Noon
- 5PM – Margarita Party
- 6PM – FEAST!!!! Bring a dish to share.
Saturday, June 18
- 8PM – Square Dance – Pete LaBerge calling
Sunday, June 20
Food and Vendors
Food Vendors this year are:
- Saturday all day: Dragonfly Catering with Chef Matt Stone (https://www.dragonfly-catering.com/)
- Saturday lunch and dinner: La Herradura — our favorite Mexican food truck from La Rinconcita in Kennett Square (https://www.facebook.com/elrinconsitoksq/)
- Sunday Breakfast: Dragonfly Catering
- Sunday Lunch and Dinner: La Herradura
Plan Your Visit
The Brandywine Revival is located at 75 South Wawaset Road, West Chester, PA 19382. Google maps gives an accurate location. Some Car GPS do not. We are at the top of the hill on South Wawaset Road.
Small campers and tents are welcome. No Large RVs. There are no hook ups. Showers are available (free). Water and ice are available.
Hiking around the farm and swimming (at your own risk!) at the farm pond.